Sunday, November 28, 2010

Visitors From Outer . . . Town

This weekend my parents Craig and Bonnie, my brother Alan, my sisters Amy and Wendy, and my nephew Caden (Wendy's son) embarked on a journey from the freezing weather in northish Utah to the freezing-but-maybe-not-quite-so-much weather of southish Arizona to visit me here in Safford. Two days from morning until evening were entirely spent visiting. It was so great to get to see them and I'm really grateful for the sacrifices they made to come see me. I certainly don't deserve it. But I guess some of those sacrifices depend on your point of view. For instance, they got to skip church whereas since our Sunday services held here in the compound are in the evening, I still had to go. Well I suppose I didn't have to go, but I chose to go. I guess that was a good thing since I was teaching the lesson this week, which was coincidently on sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment