Wednesday, November 3, 2010

American Trails

I began an eight or nine week educational video course today on "American Trails". It sounded interesting by the description. Unfortunately, reality wasn't having any of it. Actually the content of the videos was okay, but the production quality was like something produced by some 8th graders with a home video camera for a project. It was hosted by Tom Bodette from the infamous Motel 6 radio ads. For those of you who are old enough to remember his voice, it is rather monotonous. His voice droning on and on and poor audio and video quality contributed to a very difficult class to sit through. I was expecting something of at least History or Discovery Channel quality. I was disappointed. I guess I'll stick it out though. Supposedly I get a certificate at the end. I'm all about certificates.

No comments:

Post a Comment