Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Update

I just took a personality color self test. Turns out I'm predominately white with a helping of blue. I am also lightly seasoned with a little red and yellow. In reading the book's description of the white and blue personalities, I would have to agree with the assessment. The proverbial hammer has hit the proverbial nail on the head. Proverbial is a fun word.

I also embarked on a mission to read the Odessy by Homer; a translation of course as I can't read Greek, at least not with any accuracy. It occurs to me that an accurate command of the language would be highly desirable in such an endeavor. Anyway, I managed to acquire two copies of the Odessy in English each translated by a different author. After comparing the two and reading the introduction from one of them, I realized that I didn't really want to read it all that much after all. I may not have a lot to do, but I'm not that desperate yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment