Monday, July 26, 2010

If I Were to Make a List . . .

If I were to make a list of things I hope to never see again, inmates dancing to Katie Perry's "California Girls" would be near the top. For those familiar with "Seinfeld", it would be along the lines of Elaine's infamous dance moves, only far, far more disturbing.

Today I started re-memorizing the scripture mastery scriptures. Two down, ninety-eight to go. I saw "Legacy" at institute. I didn't remember the acting being so cheesey, but it was still enjoyable. Hallmark lines such as "if I ever see you again it will be zion to me" still evoked an emotional response despite the melodrama of it all. I guess the Church did a decent job of it all things considered. I'm hoping I'll get to see "Testaments" while I'm here.

And now a thought:
There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore, and who always will. So don't worry about people from your past. There's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

I hope you all make it to my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment