Saturday, October 16, 2010

Random Raindrops

Today I felt rain for the first time this year. To be fair, it can't really be called rain. Nor could it be comfortably designated as precipitation, so little of it there was. I was out playing cards under the night sky when suddenly my hand was the recipient of a gift from above. Hoping for the best (rain) yet fearing the worst (not rain), I was relieved to discover that I was not the only one hit, and the projectiles were thankfully nothing but a few drops from a passing cloud. I'm sure it was just passing through looking for a more deserving play to unburden itself.
Regarding racquetball repercussions, they were not a few. My body is complaining -- loudly. Well it better get used to it. There's more where that came from.

No comments:

Post a Comment