Monday, June 28, 2010

Update

Last night I made deviled eggs. Having hardly any idea of how it is actually done, the experiment worked out surprisingly good. I teamed up with Steve Litchfield so that if it failed, at least I wasn't failing alone. We took our boiled eggs from breakfast, sliced them in half with our ID badges - you'd be surprised how useful a plastic ID badge can be - extracted the yolks, and mixed in some condiments in equal parts. We used mustard, salad dressing - essentially a Miracle Whip taste-a-like - and Thousand Island. We also mixed in some Carne Asada seasoning. The end result was quite delicious. We were quite impressed with ourselves and our creation. I'm sure a repeat performance will be forthcoming.

Well it seems that my hiring a bowl washer has started a trend. All of a sudden there are now other similar deals being made. It's like a contest to see how can be the laziest. I probably haven't mentioned it yet so I'll go ahead and mentioned now. I have also have a deal for someone else to clean the table after meals when it's my turn. What's next? Who knows, but you can be sure these boys have never been up against a master of laziness such as I before. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment