Friday, August 6, 2010

Whining

Sometimes - okay, most of the time lately - I get really tiered of everyone's whining around here. I find myself just wanted to slap some people in the hopes it might break them out of their little tantrums. I wonder at the emotional immaturity and blatant stupidity that pervades those who surround me. That, more than anything I think is my true punishment. Of course, I'm here too. So I guess that doesn't say a lot about me - or maybe it does . . . Suddenly the people of Wal-Mart (peopleofwalmart.com) don't seem as far down the social ladder as I once thought. I'm looking forward to much improved living arrangements. That should be happening sometime in the next couple months. If I didn't have my radio and headphones, I'm fairly sure some sort of protective mechanism would have activated in my brain by now to shield me from over loading.

Speaking - Or writing, as it were, or in fact is - of radio. There is a new song out by Rhianna and Eminem which has quite caught my fancy. I think it's titled "Love the Way You Lie." I've always been partial to Eminem's rhyming and I really like Rhianna's voice. The ending lyric is my favorite - the part about setting the house on fire - just because it seems contradictory to the rest of the song lyric. It makes me laugh every time I hear it.

Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.

No comments:

Post a Comment